Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2012

Best IT places to work (2012)

Taken from: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9227166/100_Best_Places_to_Work_in_IT_2012

The top ten best IT places to work according to the article:

  1. USAA - (I've seen USAA at conferences - and have been impressed - plus $10,000 tuition reimbursement
  2. Career Builder
  3. Commonwealth Financial Network
  4. General Mills
  5. Quicken Loans
  6. Verizon Wireless
  7. Lehigh Valley Health Network
  8. Salesforce.com
  9. Chesapeake Energy
  10. Securian Financial Group
From visiting interns this summer, the prime aspect of who to work for is 'attitude' (in my opinion, of course).  If you like working for the particular company, you like your boss, your associates, the environment - go with it!!!  I love what I do - and I do what I love!!!  (which is partially my attitude)

You do get to choose your attitude - and you can work in a lousy place (and love it - see the FISH video from the Pike's Place Fish Market) or in a great place (and hate it).

No comments: