Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

any.do

Taken from:

The article noted:
Even if you're already using a to-do app on your iPhone or iPod touch, you'll want to check out Any.DO thanks to its slick interface and attractive price tag: Free.
Pretty soon, I'm going to need a to-do list app to keep track of all the to-do list apps available for iOS and Android.You may already have a favorite, such as Cultured Code’s Things, which I’ve used for several years and recommend. But Things isn’t cheap. The iPhone and iPod touch app is $10; the separate iPad app is $20; and the Mac app is $50. And it has limitations. For example, you can sync to-do items between all the various apps—as long as your devices are connected on the same Wi-Fi network.
So ... this might be my next app - we'll see.  I do need to make 'to do' lists periodically (like:  [1] Grade papers; [2] grade papers; [3] create new assignments; [4] grade papers)  I've used Microsoft Outlook most of the time for real time reminders to do things on my 'to do' list.  

Check back in a week - to see if I've tried this new (and free) app!!!

No comments: