Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Apple's iPad - the "epitome" of what a tablet should be

Taken from:
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9225294/New_iPad_is_the_epitome_of_what_a_tablet_should_be?source=CTWNLE_nlt_dailyam_2012-03-19

The author talks of how the new iPad (no name / designation - so not quite the iPad3 - and no the iPad2 - and definitely not the original iPad) is just what he expected.  He got the full version, with more RAM, and WiFi and 4G - which really should make it a powerful computer in its own right!!

In this blog for the past two years, I have talked of tablets (a lot?) and miss a real keyboard, but ... as time goes by, I guess I get used to the iPad's virtual keyboard; it is lighter and smaller than my PC, fast (generally), bigger than my iPhone (okay, my eyes aren't what they used to be - and a pretty interesting device!!!

No comments: