Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best apps for staying productive

Taken from:

This article looked at some apps for the Windows Phone (not the iPhone). Some I liked were:
  • Microsoft Office Mobile 2010. When I get a message with a Word (or Excel) attachment on the iPad, I can generally view it, but not much more.
  • Evernote. I've used Evernote on the iPad - just a quick 'jot it down' kind of app, but useful in meetings - and can have images
  • SkyDrive - store those documents in the cloud!!!
  • HandyScan - so ... when I'm traveling and I want to scan receipts, documents, etc, this looks like a good app to have!!
  • eWalletGo - a solidly encrypted place for all those many passwords
  • My Trips - a way to store trip information - flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
Apps are growing more robust!!!



No comments: